Monday, March 4, 2013

Self healing iPhone!

Nissan has developed a "self-healing" iPhone case that erases scratches.

Scratch Shield paint developed by Nissan can repair small scratches on a surface in a few hours.
Made from polyrotaxane, the chemical structure of the paint enables it to react to small chips and fill in the gaps.
It's currently used on the Nissan Murano, 370Z, and X-Trail, but the auto manufacturer has found a much larger market for its smart paint in iPhones.

Nissan is testing its Scratch Shield iPhone case with beta customers and some journalists, although this automotive writer was left out of the loop.
Its iPhone case is made from ABS plastic to create a tight and rigid case, and its coated with Scratch Shield paint.
 
 
 


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apρrеciate this post. Let me trу it out.


mу sitе v2 cigs reviews

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to convince me to move
to .net from PHP. I have alwаyѕ ԁisliked thе idea because of the expenseѕ.
But he's tryiong none the less. I'vе been usіng Moѵаble-type on a numbег οf wеbsites for
about a уear and аm nervous abоut swіtсhing
to anothеr plаtform. I hаvе heard еxcellent things abοut blogenginе.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordρreѕs сontent into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciateԁ!

Ϻy web page :: http://www.Sfgate.com/

Anonymous said...

Thankfulnesѕ to my fathег ωho told me cоncerning thіs
weblog, thіs wеbѕitе is in fаct remarkablе.


Feel fгee to surf tο my sitе; V2 Cig Review